The Backup Manager is a simple interface for coordinating your scheduled transfers. Below are the options available to you from this screen:
- Filters: If you have a lot of backup jobs saved, you can quickly view which ones are or , or just view them .
- This option will take you back to the : tab to edit the backup. All the same options are available to you as when you first set up the scheduled transfer.
- This button will run the schedule immediately with all the same options as it would run at the scheduled time. This will not change anything related to your backup, so if it's set to run later that day it will still continue to do so. :
- Status: The last option on the right allows you set the backup to be or . Active schedules will run, whereas Inactive schedules will not.
- Example: If you had to troubleshoot issues on a particular backup, it would be a good idea to set it to to give yourself time to review the logs or contact Mover Support.