You can edit any of your pre-existing Backups from the Backup Manager. To edit a scheduled transfer, follow these steps:
- Click 'Edit Schedule' on the Backup you'd like to modify from the Backup Manager.
- This will take you back to the Transfer Wizard, where you'll have all of the same options you had when originally creating the Backup:
- You can modify the source and destination connectors and directories.
- From Backup Options:
- Turning this feature on will put all the contents you have selected in the source into a .zip file in the destination. This is handy for saving space or only capturing new or modified data (in conjunction with our incremental feature).
- However, please note that not all destinations will have native support for unzipping this archive file. Additionally, the .zip file size is limited by the file size limitations of the cloud service provider.
- We almost always recommend leaving this option on, so that we only transfer new or modified files. If you wish to take a full "snapshot" of the source every time we transfer, you should disable the incremental function. :
- Email Options: You have the option to receive emails , , or .
- Backup Schedule: You can then customize the timing of the transfer schedule - , , , or . At this time we don't allow a higher frequency than hourly. We also recommend picking a time that isn't at a common interval (x:00, for example) to avoid queue times.
and you're set! Your backup will run when you specified it to and you'll receive feedback based on your settings. If you'd like to cancel what you've changed, hit cancel.