Please contact us at email@example.com if there is something we could improve upon for you or other users.
Follow these steps to close your Mover account (including scheduled transfers, connector authorizations, and subscriptions associated with it):
- Click on the email associated with your Mover account in the top right corner. This will take you to the settings related to your account.
- On the left hand side, click on
- Read all of the text on that page.
- If you're ready, click
- A prompt will show up, and you will need to type "DELETE" into the prompt text box to complete the account deletion.
- Deleting your account will:
- Delete all scheduled transfers.
- Delete all connector authorizations.
- Delete any subscriptions associated with your account.
- Delete your Mover account.
- This will not:
- Delete your transfer history. We retain these for security and compliance.
- Remove any trace that your account once existed with Mover.
Please note: Deleting your account is not reversable.